WHAT TIME IS IT FOR YOUR MARRIAGE?
Many people think the goal of life is to be happy. I don�t think so.
Have you ever been to a funeral? That�s not a time to be happy. It�s a time to be sad. Did you ever take the SAT�s, the MCAT�s, or any other important entrance test? That�s not a time to be happy. It�s a time for intensity. Have you ever waited for test results from a medical exam? That�s not a time to be happy. It�s a time to be concerned. Have you ever encountered a lot of turbulence on an airplane? That�s not a time to be happy. It�s a time to be scared.
The goal of life is NOT to be happy. The goal of life is to know what time it is.
Hi. I�m Mort Fertel, author of Marriage Fitness.
�Everything has its season. And there is a time for everything under the heaven.�
- �A time to be born and a time to die.�
- �A time to weep and time to laugh.�
- �A time to wail and time to dance.�
- �A time to rend and time to mend.�
- �A time to be silent and a time to speak.�
- �A time to love and a time to hate.�
- �A time for war and a time for peace.�
What time is it for you?
If you�re reading this, then maybe it�s time to renew your marriage. Is so, then subscribe to my FREE report, �7 Secrets for a Stronger Marriage� and get my FREE marriage assessment. CLICK HERE to subscribe.
Author of Marriage Fitness